If you are aged 18 +, you can get up to $5,000 and professional mentoring to start and expand a business in Ontario.
How It Works
Through our Starter Company Plus program, you may qualify for:
- One-on-one guidance from a YSBEC advisor
- Mentoring with a local successful entrepreneur
- Access to business workshops on topics from writing a business plan and budgeting, to executing a marketing campaign
- Funding of up to $5,000
- Experience running a business that will better position you to obtain more traditional financing, such as a bank loan
Who Is Eligible
You can apply if you’re:
- An Ontario resident aged 18+
- Not attending school or working full time
To qualify for funding of up to $5,000, you need to be able to contribute at least 25% (in cash or in kind) of the grant amount.
How to Apply
Applications being accepted for the 2018 program, but be advised limited space is available.
To book an appointment, please contact:
YSBEC Small Business Assistant
Phone: 877.464.9675 ext. 71572
For more information, please contact:
YSBEC Small Business Consultant
Phone: 877.464.9675 ext. 71584