- This event has passed.
Financials for Non-Financial Small Business Owners Webinar
March 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Speaker: Andrew Patricio
Understanding your company’s financial statements is fundamental for business success, but often business owners find themselves baffled by income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts.
- How to analyze your income statement
- Ratios you should be monitoring
- How to improve your numbers
- What you need to know about balance sheets
- How to read and analyze your balance sheet
- Why the cash flow forecast is one of your most important financial management tools
Andrew Patricio is the founder and owner of Bizlaunch, a company that trains, advises and mentors entrepreneurs. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies to improve their brand presence with thousands of small business owners and as an internationally recognized small business expert, he has trained entrepreneurs in Canada and 21 other countries. Andrew understands entrepreneurs because he is an entrepreneur, having started several businesses of his own and has authored two books on small business.