How to Start a Small Business Group Session – Stouffville residents and businesses only
January 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Are you thinking of starting a business? Participating in a group consultation is a great way to navigate the initial steps to starting a business. Group Consultations are driven by the attending participants and their questions.
Topics covered include:
• Types of business ownerships and registration
• Licensing and permits at the municipal, provincial, and federal levels
• How to calculate and track your business expenses for taxation purposes
• Tips for writing effective business plans
This is a terrific networking opportunity to meet with others who are thinking of entrepreneurship or are a new business start-up. Group sessions will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
** Please note: This particular session is targeted for individuals who are trying to navigate the initial steps to starting a business. The ideal participant would not be operating an existing business, or have a business which has been registered for 2+ years. A one-on-one consultation may be better suited for these existing business owners. **
Before registering we suggest reviewing these screening questions
- Have you previously used our YSBEC Consultation Services?
- Do you currently have a registered business?
- Do you have a business that has been operating for 2+ years?
**If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we kindly ask you call our centre at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 71572 as we may have services that are better suited to your business needs**Register Here