How to Start a Small Business Group Session
December 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join fellow entrepreneurs in a group session led by the Small Business Consultant to discuss the steps in starting your business.
Topics covered include:
- Types of business registration
- Licensing and permits at all 3 levels of government
- Filing business taxes and how to calculate expenses
- Tips for writing effective business plans
** Please note: This particular session is targeted for individuals who are trying to navigate the initial steps to starting a business. The ideal participant would not be operating an existing business, or have a business which has been registered for 2+ years. A one-on-one consultation may be better suited for these existing business owners. **
Before registering we suggest reviewing these screening questions
- Have you previously used our YSBEC Consultation Services?
- Do you currently have a registered business?
- Do you have a business that has been operating for 2+ years?
**If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we kindly ask you call our centre at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 71572 as we may have services that are better suited to your business needs**Register Here
The York Small Business Enterprise Centre (YSBEC) reserves the right to photograph at its events, seminars and workshops.
By registering for or attending any YSBEC’s events, seminars and workshops, you understand and acknowledge that you may be photographed and your image, likeness, video and/or any interview statements may be used at YSBEC’s discretion. Photos may be used for a variety of marketing purposes in assorted media, including but not limited to website, electronic communications and publications.