- This event has passed.
How to Start a Small Business Group Session
January 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join fellow entrepreneurs in a group session led by the Small Business Consultant to discuss the steps in starting your business.
Topics covered include:
- Types of business registration
- Licensing and permits at all 3 levels of government
- Filing business taxes and how to calculate expenses
- Tips for writing effective business plans
** Please note: This particular session is targeted for individuals who are trying to navigate the initial steps to starting a business. The ideal participant would not be operating an existing business, or have a business which has been registered for 2+ years. A one-on-one consultation may be better suited for these existing business owners. **
Before registering we suggest reviewing these screening questions
- Have you previously used our YSBEC Consultation Services?
- Do you currently have a registered business?
- Do you have a business that has been operating for 2+ years?
**If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we kindly ask you call our centre at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 71572 as we may have services that are better suited to your business needs**Register Here