- This event has passed.
Webinar: A Panel Discussion on Best Practices for Reopening Business!
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Host: Aurora Chamber of Commerce
Date: Friday, May 22
Time: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Bridge to the Future – A Panel Discussion on Best Practices for Reopening Business
Many companies will soon resume their operations and get back to work. What should organizations consider in planning the return to work?
Join our Panel Discussion with local business leaders as they discuss and share best practices . Bring questions that pertain to your business or email them before the session to email@example.com.
Meet the Panel:
- Joe Cornacchia, General Manager, New Roads Aurora Toyota
- Harry Asbreuk, Branch Manager, Meridian Credit Union
- Vince Sposito, Owner, Casa Carbone
- Teresa Cook Owner, The Story of Love
- Luisa DeJesus, President, LD Human Resources
Register now and take part in planning for the future of your business.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.