- This event has passed.
Webinar: Building a resilient workforce to thrive in the next normal | Deloitte
June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Host: Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Date: Tuesday, June 23
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
An estimated 2.7 billion workers worldwide have been affected by full or partial lockdowns, according to the United Nations’ labour body, the International Labour Organization.
Deloitte’s 2020 Global Human Capital Trends report, The social enterprise at work: Paradox as a path forward, comes at a time when the pandemic has forced a rethink of workforce strategies. As organizations continue to respond to economic uncertainty and focus on recovery, leaders are learning, adapting and preparing to emerge stronger.
Join Zabeen Hirji, Executive Advisor, Future of Work, Deloitte, and Karen Pastakia, Partner and Future of Work leader, Deloitte Canada, in an interactive conversation as they present insights that organizations should consider to create a resilient workforce prepared to thrive in our next normal.
What big workforce issues are on the table for discussion?
- The nature of work. There may have been some pauses due to COVID=-19 but the race to digitize is on.
- Workers and their skillsets: the pandemic may have pushed the need and speed of upskilling and reskilling workers.
- Workplace: COVID-19 may have changed the workplace forever. Is distributed working the new norm?
- Culture: agility, experimentation, faster decision-making, speed to market, collaboration and co-creation – facets of work that have gone through change during COVID-19. How can organizations embed these new behaviours?
- Leadership: What leadership capabilities have become critical? What new ones have emerged? What are you doing to lead your organization into recovery and reinvention.
Join our webinar guests as they speak to these and other shifts in the work environment.
Register in advance for this webinar:Register for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.