- This event has passed.
Webinar: COVID-19 Business Recovery Accelerator Program – Food & Beverage Companies
October 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Host: York Region Economic Strategy Division
Date: Wednesday, October 7
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
This FREE webinar series is suited for owners and operational managers of small food and beverage processors.
This webinar series will provide small food and beverage processors in York Region with an opportunity to learn about practical solutions and strategies to support their recovery from COVID-19.
Through a series of modules, participants will learn about:
- Practical approaches for safely operating an agri-food business to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Managing financials to promote financial viability
- Building a resilient supply chain to withstand supply chain disruptions
- Fostering operational agility to maintain operational continuity and support revenue generation
- Managing workforce to address labour challenges
- Understanding pivot and diversification strategies for recovering lost revenue
Module 1: Protecting Your People and Knowing Your Numbers
- September 9, 2020, 11 to noon
- Practical Solutions for Safely Operating a Processing Facility, and Key Financial Indicators for Maintaining Financial Viability During COVID-19
Module 2: Building Operational Agility and Growing Revenue
- September 16, 2020, 11 to noon
- Building agility in operations to foster pivot and diversification strategies that will drive revenue growth
Module 3: Building a Resilient Supply Chain and Creating Redundancy in the Workforce
- September 23, 2020, 11 to noon
- Practical Solutions for Avoiding Supply Disruptions and Mitigating Labour Challenges Amplified by COVID-19
Module 4: Managing Change and Supporting Resources
- October 7, 2020, 11 to noon
- A Proven Approach for Managing Change and Supporting Resources to Accelerate Response and Recovery from COVID-19
*The modules build on each other and participants will get most value by registering for all four modules to cover all aspects of the Business Recovery Accelerator Program.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.