- This event has passed.
Webinar: COVID-19 Recuperation Support for Canadian Businesses – Resources to Manage the Impact on Canadian Businesses
October 13 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Host: Mentor Works Ltd.
Date: Tuesday, October 13
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Resources and services are available for financial support
- Actions Mentor Works is taking to monitor the impact of the virus
- What the virus outbreak has impacted the global economy and what it means for Canadian organizations
- Government funding programs and organizations accepting applications
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
Register in advance for this webinar:Register for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.