- This event has passed.
Webinar: Digital Transformation, Industrial IoT, and Predictive Analytics – Are You Ready?
June 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Host: Mentor Works Ltd.
Date: Thursday, June 18
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
A reduction in unplanned downtime or a few percentages of scrap reduction can yield millions of dollars in savings for manufacturers. This, and the shortage of skilled labor, has led manufacturing firms to embrace Digital Transformation and leverage the Industrial Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence technologies and metrics to achieve greater efficiency and productivity on the shop floor.
Does your organization have the necessary organizational and technical maturity to begin your Digital journey?
This webinar will educate the attendees on the principles of Digital Transformation, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0 initiative. We will reveal a systematic approach to a “Digital Transformation Assessment” to evaluate a manufacturers’ Digital Maturity across multiple pillars, including the business case ROI, plant floor connectivity, analytics, and technology.
- Understanding of why Industry 4.0 is happening and the Business Case driving it
- Understanding the elements of a successful digital transformation assessment: People, Process & Technology
- Evaluating your Digital Maturity Index (DMI)
- Digital Transformation Assessment including Plant Connectivity, Data Collection and Metrics, Manufacturing Execution, and Advanced Analytics
- Think Big, Start Small, and Achieve ROI (return on investment).
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
Register in advance for this webinar:Register for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.