- This event has passed.
Webinar: Leadership & Engagement in the New Virtual Era!
June 11, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Host: Aurora Chamber of Commerce
Date: Thursday, June 11
Time: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The way we work is evolving, leaders and employees and their companies are experiencing a change in the way they connect and grow. As a business owner or HR Director you may be asking…
· How has leadership changed in the new era and what do I need to know as a business owner or HR Director?
· How do I create a strong culture of people within my organization?
· How do we innovate and perhaps redefine ourselves, our purpose as a company?
· How can I effectively communicate with my employees and keep them connected during these unprecedented times?
· How can I show I care about my employees?
· How can I maximize the productivity of my employees and hold everyone accountable?
Join Eleisha, on this free Webinar as she will share how leading organizations are shifting and innovating or re-inventing themselves, while communicating and engaging their teams to DRIVE business growth!
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.