- This event has passed.
Webinar: MaRS Cleantech Webinar Series — Week 4
April 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Host: MaRS Discovery District
Date: Wednesday, April 29
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The impact of COVID-19 on proptech and real estate
MaRS Cleantech invites you to join the next edition of our webinar series, this time on how COVID-19 is impacting both the real estate sector and the procurement of technology within it.
Self-isolation and quarantine are having dire impacts on the real estate industry — forcing the closure of retail and commercial properties; causing delays for new developments; and putting increased pressure on residential properties as billions of people around the world remain in lockdown.
Hear from our panel of experts on how the crisis is influencing investments in, and the procurement of, proptech solutions, and learn more about the pandemic’s long-term effects on the sector. The webinar will be followed by a Q&A.
About the speakers
- Alex Zakreski (webinar host), manager, business development, cleantech, MaRS
- Sam Ramadori, chief business development officer, BrainBox AI
- Joshua Varghese, portfolio manager, Global Real Estate, Signature Global Asset Management, a division of CI Investments
- Scott Kaplanis, partner, Groundbreak Ventures
- David Harris Kolada, partner, Greensoil PropTech Ventures
- Robert Smith, vice president, consulting, Greensoil Building Innovation Services
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.