- This event has passed.
Webinar: Maximizing Your Online Advertising & Digital Marketing Budget
June 29 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Host:The Ontario Digital Main Street Initiative
Date: Monday, June 29
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
You don’t need a big budget to get noticed on the web – you just need creativity! Savvy businesses are using bootstrap digital marketing techniques to amplify their message online. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the tricks and tools needed to market your business effectively on a shoestring budget. This webinar is presented in partnership with the City of Markham.
- How to create a basic online marketing strategy and measurement plan that fits for your business size and goals.
- Why email marketing can be a powerful and cost-effective way to grow your business.
- How to get people to sign up for an email list while following best practices and the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
- How to take advantage of influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and other ways to generate word-of-mouth.
- How to advertise cost-effectively through Google ads, Facebook ads and other ad networks.
- What free or low-cost graphic design tools to use to create eye-catching online ads.
This workshop is a free online webinar for main street small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.