- This event has passed.
Webinar: Tech Strikes Back
July 15 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, July 15
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m
New and evolving technologies continue to hold investor interest now more than ever. While the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to its very direct cost to life and health, has created massive social and economic disruption, tech businesses have been given a unique opportunity to help us adapt to a new normal. Join us during our next Virtual Industry Update to gain insight on how innovative technologies (particularly in fields such as virtual and augmented reality, fintech, biosciences and artificial intelligence/big data) are demonstrating their value unlike any other time in history.
- How are tech businesses doing in comparison to other industries?
- What areas of tech are proving particularly successful in the Canadian marketplace?
- How are tech businesses accessing the capital markets?
- What are some lessons learned by tech sector participants on their path to scale, finance and expand their businesses. Who helped along the way?
- What elements of tech-based businesses are investors and other third parties looking for, qualitatively and quantitatively?
- What does the future hold for tech businesses?
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.