- This event has passed.
Webinar: Why You Need An Online Store For Your Business – shopHERE powered by Google
July 16 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Host: Digital Main Street
Date: Thursday, July 16
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
shopHERE powered by Google is building free online stores for small businesses. This event is to answer the 10 most asked program questions.
shopHERE powered by Google is a program brought to you by the government of Ontario with the Federal government, plus corporate partners: Mastercard, Shopify, Microsoft and Facebook. In this 45 minute webinar you will get the answer to the 10 most answered questions we’ve received about the program.
- What does It cost to get an online store?
- Is shopHERE good for a Lawyer or accountant practice?
- Can any business register for this or does a municipality or city need to register first?
- If my business already has a website, can you help me make it transactional?
- We’re researching this for several small restaurant & food truck type businesses. I see restaurants mentioned but don’t see any on the site. Would this be a way for them to get online?
- Is your program only available for Ontario businesses?
- Is shopHERE only for existing business or artists? I am planning on starting a business soon.
- I am a cleaning service and I need something to help me book jobs. Will I qualify?
- How does this platform work? Does it have it have a point of sale option?
- Are we restricted to using Shopify as part of this program or can we use a WordPress Plugin of our choice?
You will also hear from one of our shop designers and highlight a business who had a store built.
If you want to skip to the head of the line and get your shop sooner sign up now at www.digitalmainstreet.ca/shophere
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.