The application process is now closed!
If you are aged 18 +, you can get up to $5,000 and professional mentoring to start and expand a business in Ontario.
How It Works
Through our Starter Company Plus program, you may qualify for:
- Mentoring from successful local entrepreneurs
- Training tailored to your business
- Business advisory services
- Access to business workshops and valuable networking opportunities
- Opportunity to apply for a grant of up to $5,000 in provincial funding
Who Is Eligible
You can apply if you’re:
- An Ontario resident aged 18+
- Not attending school or working full time
To qualify for funding of up to $5,000, you need to be able to contribute at least 25% (in cash or in kind) of the grant amount.
How to Apply
Applications for our current cohort is NOW CLOSED. Please continue to check our website and sign up for our newsletter for updates.
The Starter Company Plus provincial funding is considered taxable under the Canada and Ontario Income Tax Acts. A T4A slip will be issued to the recipient of the funding.
For more information, contact:
Small Business Consultant
Phone: 877.464.9675 ext. 74967